This post has expired! It was posted more than 90 days ago.
IKON Complete Inc. is a Recruitment & Search Firm specializing in identifying, & sourcing top performers for our clientele. Our clients include industry leading organizations who partner with us to be an extension of their HR & Recruitment function.
Our client, a leading automotive supplier in Markham, ON is currently seeking Quality Engineer to join their dynamic team. The successful candidate will be responsible for day to day quality concerns, related quality documentations, as well as ensuring all customer requirements are met. This role is a full-time/permanent position.
- Post-Secondary Degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- Working knowledge of Quality methods and failure analysis experience including 8D and PFMEA
- Control Plan development
- Thorough understanding of electronics assembly process including automation
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical and communication skills (verbal and written)
Salary: $70,000 - $80,000 per year
All applicants, please forward resumes in Word format to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title in the Subject Line.
To view our other job postings please visit us at: ikoncomplete.com/career-seekers
We thank all who apply - but only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
IKON Complete Inc. is committed to providing accessibility to qualified candidates with disabilities. Requests for accommodation can be made at any time at ikoncomplete.com/accessibility-policy-aoda/