This post has expired! It was posted more than 90 days ago.
IKON Complete Inc. is a Recruitment & Search Firm specializing in identifying, & sourcing top performers for our clientele. Our clients include industry leading organizations who partner with us to be an extension of their HR & Recruitment function.
Our client, a leading manufacturer in Newmarket, ON, is currently seeking a Quality Manager to join their team. The ideal candidate will be responsible for ensuring compliance to industry and company quality standards, lead, manage, and mentor quality personnel, among other duties as assigned. This is a on a full-time, permanent position.
- Post-Seconda ry Degree in Engineering
- 5+ years related Quality management, preferably in an electronics manufacturing environment
- Previous experience in implementing and maintaining ISO 14001 and TS 16949 standards
- Internal auditing knowledge and experience
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal
All applicants, please forward resumes in Word format, along with SALARY EXPECTATIONS to: email@example.com with the job title in the Subject Line.
To view our other job postings please visit us at: ikoncomplete.com/career-seekers
We thank all who apply - but only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
IKON Complete Inc. is committed to providing accessibility to qualified candidates with disabilities. Requests for accommodation can be made at any time at ikoncomplete.com/accessibility-policy-aoda/