Pinnacle's 25 specialized recruiters are committed to connecting top people with top Winnipeg organizations in temporary, term, permanent and professional jobs and careers.
REFRIGERATION TECHNICIAN (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Do you have a strong technical understanding of thermal dynamics? Do you have experience in industrial building maintenance? In this role, you will maintain, support and repair industrial refrigeration systems. This position reports to the Refrigeration and Maintenance manager in a single facility with guaranteed Monday to Friday hours. A keen, confident and professional attitude is a must to join this strong team of qualified peers. As important as self-motivation will be the individual contributions made to the team’s success.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Perform preventative and unscheduled repairs of industrial refrigeration systems
* Keep detailed records on equipment maintenance and repairs
* Complete regular maintenance on building equipment such as racking and dock levelers
* Respond to Building system and Powerhouse emergencies
* Minimal travel if required
* A journeyman ticket or a valid 3rd or 4th class Power Engineer certification. Mechanic Red Seal certification preferred
* Proven experience with industrial refrigeration systems, electrical and plumbing
* Preference will be given to those with working knowledge of ammonia systems
* A strong understanding of CFIA regulations and practices
* A professional approach and attitude
WHY WORK WITH THIS COMPANY?
* Rapidly growing, financially secure Canadian company
* Opportunities for professional development and growth
* Competitive salary and guaranteed hours
Please send a resume (QUOTING JOB NUMBER 12658) to RHAE REDEKOP, Executive Recruitment Consultant, at email@example.com or call 204.926.3502
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with all the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.