Join our team and enjoy the many benefits of working for Canada's fastest-growing, privately-owned hospitality company, including a competitive employee compensation package, diverse employee schedules, and internal corporate career advancement. If you are looking for a future career in hospitality, then the Sandman Hotel Group is for you.
The Sandman Hotel Group is looking for couples interested in hotel management. The Sandman Inns are all located in Rural British Columbia; Smithers, McBride, Cache Creek, Princeton and Blue River.
This is a great opportunity for the right couple with knowledge of the hospitality industry and who want to live in a small friendly community where life is lived at a slower pace.
- Some bookkeeping experience, familiarity with computers.
- General building maintenance, housekeeping and guest services will be an asset.
- You will interact with guests, paying outstanding attention to their needs in order to make their stay at the Inn a pleasantly memorable one.
- Time management and ability to multitask and prioritize job duties is important.
- Experience in the hospitality industry would be an asset
- Customer Service orientated.
- Applicants should be flexible with schedules and have a team player work style
- You will manage the Front Desk, Housekeeping and Maintenance plus maintain the property on a daily basis.
- You will make reservations, amend reservations, check out guests and attend to their needs while in the hotel.
- This is small town living where you will have the opportunity to be a part of the community and take advantage of the rewards of knowing the members of your community.
- Excellent customer relations.
- Must have time-management skills.
- Adaptable to change and be able to handle multiple priorities under pressure.
- Eager and focused to exceed guest expectations.
Apply: https://sandmanhotels.prevueaps. com/
Submission of resume does not guarantee an interview or an actual transfer. Qualified applicants are encouraged to apply, provided they meet the minimal requirements of the applicable skills required.
You must be legally entitled to work in Canada to apply as the employer does not have a Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) that would support a foreign worker.
**Applications will not be accepted via email or in person.
**We thank all applicants for their interest in Career opportunities with The Sandman Hotel Group, however, only those applicants we wish to interview will receive a reply to their application.**
**ABSOLUTELY NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE**