Residential and Building Construction Supervisor
For over 35 years, A+ Development and Management Corp. have been known for our dedication to construction excellence and customer satisfaction. We hold our philosophy routed in old world values of workmanship combined with new world innovation and performance.
We provide quality construction and services to a variety of clients while specializing in hi-rise residential properties and working directly with property owners, their managers or management companies. Our team are familiar with client’s unique properties, needs, and expectations. Our project managers ensure attention to detail and our commitment of quality and service at fair and competitive prices.
Our goal is to give you a one stop shopping experience for all your construction, renovation, and maintenance needs.
At the moment, we are looking for an experienced Residential and Building Construction Supervisor to join our team. As Residential and Building Construction Supervisor, you will be working closely with all units of the operations, specifically in the carpentry and maintenance departments, to ensure smooth operations and on-time project completion. The candidate will work with both hi-rise and low-rise projects so wide experience in the field is definitely a must!
· Coordinating and supervising schedules and activities of on-site workers to ensure enough workers are present and timelines are followed;
· Coordinating and supervising the schedule and activities of all workers, including sub-contractors;
· Assisting in reading, interpreting, and analyzing project designs and helping workers understand the design and any special requests pertaining to the project on hand;
· Assisting management in determining the status of the job in terms of staff schedule and costing in order to prepare detailed projects schedules;
· Ensuring required equipment, materials and other resources are available on site as required to meet project expectations;
· Resolving any on-site issues as required ensuring budget and timelines are considered;
· Overseeing safety and ensuring that the requirements of the Occupational Health and Safety Act are enforced;
· Maintaining and enforcing good construction standards and quality control;
· May train new workers to ensure they understand how the company works;
Qualified candidate will have the following qualifications:
- High school diploma
· 2+ years of experience in Project Supervision (with at least 2 years in residential renovations and maintenance)
· 2+ years of experience in both low-rise and hi-rise construction activities
· Good English language communication skills
· Understanding of construction terms, scheduling and planning concepts;
· Strong customer focus with ability to maintain effective relationships with all Stakeholders
· Strong multitasking and organizational skills with ability to work under pressure
Compensation and Conditions:
- $31.50 per hour, 35 hours per week
- Applicable overtime rate of $47.25 will apply after 44 hours of work per week
- Place of work: Main office will be located at 105-33 Isabella St. Toronto, Ontario, M4Y 2P7. However, please note that this position will require travel as you will be required to visit properties for site installation, inspection, and maintenance. Transportation will be provided by the company.
If you feel that your experience and qualifications are suitable for this position, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
A+ Development and Management Corp is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we welcome all applications. However, please note that only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Please visit our website at http://aplusdevelopmentcorp.com/ to know more about our products and service