Waymarker Hospitality is looking for a Restaurant Manager for Vimy’s Lounge & Grill in Waterton Lakes National Park.
· Waymarker runs 3 hotels and 3 restaurants in Waterton
· Discounts at all of our hotels and restaurants
· The chance to visit our sister properties in Golden, British Colombia and Canmore, Alberta
· Staff Accommodation available for rent
· PERKS: gratuities, incentive bonuses, free staff meal while on shift, discount on staff meals (off shift), FREE access to Recreation Centre (has gym, pool, hot tub and sauna).
Some of the job duties include but are not limited to:
- The Restaurant Manager is responsible for coordinating, supervising and directing all aspects of restaurant and kitchen operations, while maintaining a profitable restaurant outlet, high quality products and service levels.
- The Restaurant Manager is expected to market ideas to promote business; reduce employee turnover; maintain revenue and payroll budgets; and meet budgeted productivity while keeping quality consistently high.
- This is a hands on position in a fast pace work environment.
- Other responsibilities may include; greeting guests and seating, bussing tables, serving tables, running food, bartending, organizing functions, etc.
- At least 1 year of direct work experience in a restaurant management capacity
- Minimum of 3 years hospitality experience
- Ability to supervise employees, including organizing, prioritizing, and scheduling work assignments
- Ability to examine and re-engineer food and beverage operations, form new policies, and develop and implement new strategies
- Knowledge of inventory management, food and labor cost analysis, fiscal management, and budgeting techniques
- Wine knowledge and drink service experience an asset
- Event and promotion experience required
- Hotel experience a benefit
- Required to have ProServe and a clean RCMP check
Job Type: Full-time
Required language: English
Salary: Based on Experience
Visa Requirements: Applicant must hold the proper work authorization to be legally eligible to work in Canada.