Company: Five Star Construction Ltd.
Business Information: Privately owned and operated, Five Star Construction has proudly served Edmonton Parkland County and Central Alberta with high quality commercial and residential construction & roofing services for 10 years and counting. More than just a roofing company, our people are equipped with the tools and expertise to provide a variety of other exterior solutions.
Business Address: Site 111 - Comp 31 RR 1 AB Beach, AB T0E 0A1
Work Location: The position involves travelling to different rural locations around Edmonton, AB
Type of Employment: Full time–Permanent
Estimated Start Date: As soon as possible
- Install, repair or replace single-ply roofing system using waterproof sheet materials such as modified plastics, elastomeric or other asphaltic compositions.
- Apply waterproof coatings to concrete or other masonry surfaces below or above ground level
- Install, repair or replace built-up roofing systems using materials such as asphalt saturated felts and hot asphalt and gravel.
- Install and repair metal roofs using hand and power tools.
- Install sheet metal flashings, Install, repair or replace shingles, shakes and other roofing tiles on sloped roofs of buildings.
- Education: Completion of high school
- Experience: Minimum 3 years of experience in the field.
- Worker must be able to work at heights, outdoors in dusty and dangerous environments.
- Flexible hours
Up to 45 kg (100 lbs)
Salary: $24.00 to $26.00 Hourly, 40 Hours per week
Benefits: Paid transportation from the shop to the job site
-Work schedule will be a regular 5 day week. Work on weekends may be required. Employee’s workday will begin at 7:00 AM and end at 5:00 PM but it varies depending on the clients’ needs.
- Overtime may be required
- Fast-paced environment
- Physically demanding
- Handling heavy loads
- Large workload
- Hand-eye co-ordination
- Bending, crouching, kneeling
Apply by e-mail to: email@example.com
Apply by mail to: Site 111 - Comp 31 RR 1 AB Beach, AB T0E 0A1