Company: Five Star Construction Ltd.
Business Information: Privately owned and operated, Five Star Construction has proudly served Edmonton Parkland County and Central Alberta with high quality commercial and residential construction & roofing services for 10 years and counting. More than just a roofing company, our people are equipped with the tools and expertise to provide a variety of other exterior solutions.
Business Address: Site 111 - Comp 31 RR 1 AB Beach, AB T0E 0A1
Work Location: The position involves travelling to different rural locations around Edmonton, AB
Type of Employment: Full time–Permanent
Estimated Start Date: As soon as possible
- Install, repair or replace single-ply roofing system using waterproof sheet materials such as modified plastics, elastomeric or other asphaltic compositions.
- Apply waterproof coatings to concrete or other masonry surfaces below or above ground level
- Install, repair or replace built-up roofing systems using materials such as asphalt saturated felts and hot asphalt and gravel.
- Install and repair metal roofs using hand and power tools.
- Install sheet metal flashings, Install, repair or replace shingles, shakes and other roofing tiles on sloped roofs of buildings.
- Education: Completion of high school
- Experience: Minimum 3 years of experience in the field.
- Worker must be able to work at heights, outdoors in dusty and dangerous environments.
- Flexible hours
Up to 45 kg (100 lbs)
Salary: $25.00 to $27.00 Hourly, 40 Hours per week
- Paid transportation from the shop to the job site
- We will provide relocation assistance up to $2,500 CDN on the agreement that the worker will be employed with Five Star Construction Ltd. for a minimum of 24 months. If the worker leaves or is dismissed from Five Star Construction before the end of the 24 month period, he will be required to return the total amount of the relocation assistance.
- The worker will be eligible for medical and dental benefits after three full months of employment
-Work schedule will be a regular 5 day week. Work on weekends may be required. Employee’s workday will begin at 7:00 AM and end at 5:00 PM but it varies depending on the clients’ needs.
- Overtime may be required
- Fast-paced environment
- Physically demanding
- Handling heavy loads
- Large workload
- Hand-eye co-ordination
- Bending, crouching, kneeling
Apply by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply by mail to: Site 111 - Comp 31 RR 1 AB Beach, AB T0E 0A1