National sales and marketing company is seeking a charismatic, highly motivated sales representative with excellent people skills for a position in Ottawa. Representing one of Canada’s most esteemed financial brands; you will have an opportunity to market the brand face-to-face with the public.
Flexible work hours are available, with the option to work either full-time or part-time. In-depth training, leadership coaching and on-going in-field support provided to strengthen skills and enhance performance.
- T he position involves sales and product demonstrations directly to customers of premium card products and services.
- Professionally represent the products through an educational sales process.
- Conduct customer needs analysis, provide best product advice and enroll new customers for product.
- Collect applicable feedback from public.
- Work with others on the team to achieve set targets and program goals.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in customer service, event marketing, retail sales or financial product sales.
- Previous field sales, event marketing or door to door experience an asset.
- Proven ability to achieve sales targets while maintaining high level of professionalism.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Fluent written and spoken English.
- Able to work individually as well as part of a team.
- Motivated self-starter.
- Must possess exceptional customer service skills.
- University/college students welcome.
What We Offer:
- Compensation: $16.00 - $20.00 per hour
- Flexible work schedule. Leadership training and coaching: acquire public speaking, presentation and training skills.
- Career Development and advancement opportunities.
Interested applicants are invited to email their resume for consideration to email@example.com
Pleas e note, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls please.