Sales Associate, Lead Cashier, Stockroom Lead
Join one of the most timeless and successful brands in the world!
Our stores represent modern dress and casual apparel for men and women, with the bestselling dress shirts in North America. We are opening stores across Canada and we are looking for passionate and motivated management and sales candidates.
Van Heusen a wholly owned subsidiary of PVH Corp., one of the world’s largest apparel companies, owns and markets the iconic Calvin Klein and Tommy Hilfiger brands worldwide. It is the world’s largest shirt and neckwear company and markets a variety of goods under its own brands, Van Heusen, Calvin Klein, Tommy Hilfiger, IZOD, ARROW., and its licensed brands, including Geoffrey Beene, Kenneth Cole New York, Kenneth Cole Reaction, MICHAEL Michael Kors, Sean John, Chaps, Donald J. Trump Signature Collection, JOE Joseph Abboud, DKNY, Ike Behar and John Varvatos. For more information, please visit pvh.com.
Van Heusen Offers
* Competitive salaries
* Medical benefits for full-time employees
* Generous discounts on merchandise
* Training and development
* Career growth opportunities
Shares in the overall responsibility for generating maximum sales potential through upholding high customer service standards, maintaining store appearance, keeping merchandise filled to the appropriate levels on the sales floor and minimizing shortages.
* Maximize sales volume.
* Maintain visual presentation standards that are consistent with division philosophy and direction.
* Demonstrate effective written and verbal communication skills.
* Assist in recruiting, training and developing Sales Associates.
* Develop proficiency in all operational policies and procedures.
* Manage time and prioritize tasks.
CUSTOMER SERVICE / SALES
* Ensure customer service is the #1 priority.
* Follow all customer service guidelines.
* Demonstrate professional image and conduct.
* Follow specific divisional dress code policy.
* Works as a member of a team to accomplish goals set forth in the store.
* Must be flexible to work rotating hours, as assigned by management.
* Communicate concerns to management.
* Support all company / management decisions.
* Follow all company policies and procedures.
* Follow Inventory Shrinkage Improvement Program.
* Maintain productivity in non-selling tasks (i.e. shipment processing, inventory counting, price change activities).
* Take direction and complete assigned tasks and responsibilities.
* Maintain store appearance to reflect division standard.
* Replenish merchandise on a timely basis.
* Have knowledge of the store merchandise.
* Have knowledge of sales floor and stockroom organization.
* Be detail oriented in maintaining displays.
* Minimum of six months as a Sales Associate is desired, but not required.
* Minimum high school education or equivalent.
* Ability to communicate with customers and store personnel; maneuver around sales floor, stock room, and office; lift heavy objects, stretch, and bend; operate cash register and office computer.
* Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business, which may require evenings, weekends and holidays.
* PVH Canada Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Accommodation is available for applicants selected for an interview.
With a history going back over 130 years, PVH has excelled at growing brands and businesses with rich American heritages, becoming one of the largest global apparel companies. We have over 30,000 associates operating in over 40 countries with over $8 billion in revenues. We own the iconic Calvin Klein, Tommy Hilfiger, Van Heusen, IZOD, ARROW, Speedo*, Warner's and Olga brands and market a variety of goods under these and other nationally and internationally known owned and licensed brands.
The Speedo brand is licensed for North America and the Caribbean in perpetuity from Speedo International, Ltd.
À propos de nous
Avec une histoire de plus de 130 ans, PVH s'est illustrée en développant des marques et des entreprises au riche héritage américain et est devenue une des plus importantes entreprises de vêtements au monde. Nous comptons plus de 30 000 associés présents dans plus de 40 pays, et un chiffre d'affaires de 8 milliards $. Nous possédons les marques emblématiques telles que Calvin Klein, Tommy Hilfiger, Van Heusen, IZOD, ARROW, Speedo*, Warner's et Olga en plus de commercialiser une variété de produits grâce à ces marques sous licence et biens d'autres connues à l'échelle nationale et internationale.
La marque Speedo est sous licence pour l'Amérique du Nord et les Caraïbes en perpétuité pour Speedo International Ltd.