Sales Manager Career Opportunity!
Ashley HomeStore is currently looking for a results driven Sales Manager our store in Whitby located at Unit 5A - 1650 Victoria St E.
As a Sales Manager you are accountable for the day-to-day management and coaching of the Sales team to effectively execute the Ashley sales approach. In addition you will also be responsible for maximizing store sales and profitability by achieving mutually agreed upon targets in key areas and ensuring the delivery of an exceptional guest experience.
Ashley is committed to investing in our team members; we offer:
- Market competitive wages;
- Comprehensive benefits plan, educational assistance program and excellent employee discounts;
- Employer Sponsored Retirement Savings Plan;
- Career growth and continuous development;
- Respectful and family-oriented working environment with strong company values
- World class training programs;
- To work at one of Canada’s 50 Best Managed Companies.
As a Sales Manager you will:
- Set sales goals for each Sales Associate with the Store Manager
- Meet or exceed established goals
- Develop sales plans and strategies with Sales Associates and monitor their progress
- Train and coach Sales Associates on products, upcoming promotions, and the sales approach
- Ensure all guests receive exceptional customer service
- Motivate Sales team to meet or exceed expectations
- Recruit, hire, train and coach Sales Associates
- Assist in maintaining Visual Presentation
As a successful candidate you will have the following:
- Post-secondary education in business, marketing or related field or combination of education and related experience
- 2 - 4 years of proven sales experience in a related environment
- Previous supervisory experience in a team environment
- Demonstrated working knowledge of MS Office products and ability to learn in-house computer programs
- Outstanding communication, coaching, and relationship building skills
- Must be available to work days, evenings and weekends
- Criminal Record Check required
How did we get to be the #1 retailer in North America?
With innovative marketing concepts, quality products and state-of-the-art manufacturing methods, Ashley HomeStores continue to have a stream of satisfied guests who contribute to our continuous growth. But we know we couldn’t do any of this without our talented team members. Our team members are committed to providing an exceptional guest experience. Our team members make the difference!
Plan Your Future With Us!
Apply Now at www.ashleycareers.ca !
Start Your Interview Now!
Ashley HomeStore welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.