Winfooz is an all in one Dealer-to-Dealer Marketplace to buy and sell Autos online. We are revolutionizing the way wholesale auto trading is conducted online.
We are ambitious high-tech start-up ready to offer innovative, simple and performance maximizing tools for car dealers. We are expanding globally building teams in Ireland, Jordan, Canada and US. As a well backed Startup you have the opportunity to be one of the first to join a unique team that is passionate about bringing e-commerce to auto wholesale.
Our new teams of determined experts thrive to create a strong brand and secure the leading position in the market with rewarding, supporting, dynamic and fun-to-work culture. We combine traditional values and modern environment to offer continuous challenges, development opportunities in friendly yet professional place. We recognize that people are our greatest asset and we value each individual contribution. We want to share the success and our journey to the top with our people by recognizing and rewarding the highly skilled, like-minded people for their ideas and achievements....
We are now looking for an experienced sales leader who will be responsible for the execution of the overall sales strategy and is ready for great new challenge and exciting opportunity in their career.
Ideal candidate will be responsible for establishing and maintaining relationships with all customers including individual dealers, dealer groups, rental companies as well as institutional sellers.
You will be able to build and lead the sales team with the sole purpose of achieving all sales and performance objectives, creating an environment that drives efficient sales and operational excellence.
What will you do
- Continually improve customer experience to achieve growth and hit sales targets
- Successfully manage sales team
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure it’s strong presence
- Own recruiting, objectives setting, coaching and performance monitoring of sales representatives
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
- Work with Company's management to enhance and develop team's vision, objectives and priorities
What do we require
- BA or BS in relevant field, or equivalent combination of experience and training
- 7+ years of experience in automotive industry with at least 2/3 years at management level
- Excellent sales pitch and communication skills
- Strong strategic planning and managerial skills
- Start-up mentality and excellent knowledge of the market
Winfooz is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.