We are currently seeking Salon Consultants/Customer Service representatives for the Ontario market.
If you like to work hard, have fun doing it, and be rewarded for your hard work we are seeking candidates for full and part time positions.
Qualifications: We are willing to train candidates who have little or no sales experience but possess other important attributes necessary to fill these positions.
• Sales experience in the beauty industry is an asset but not necessary.
• Sales experience in general (retail or outside sales)
• Hairdressing or beauty industry background an asset but not necessary.
• Must be customer service driven and want to excel in the field of sales and customer service
Some of the responsibilities include
• Daily account prospecting and follow up.
• Responsible for developing and maintaining new and existing accounts.
• Create contacts to grow market share.
• Able to develop relationships with salon owners, stylists and support staff
• Flexible schedule to meet the clients’ needs
• Self motivated with the ability to work independently
• Organized and able to pay attention to details
• Desires to be the best in their field, providing superior customer service.
• Drivers license and use of a reliable vehicle.
An interest in current fashion/style trends is a valuable asset.
Successful candidates will work in an atmosphere of support by your co-workers and employer, and will be supplied with what they need to thrive.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please e-mail or fax to 1.800.535.8611.