Connex is a privately held Canadian company with over 15 years of success. We are defined by the passion of our team members and their belief in our companys vast potential.
To ensure we continue to be recognized as one of Canadas leading communications integrators, were committed to finding and developing the next generation of leaders. This means creating best-in-class career and development opportunities for our employees....
Connex is a privately held Canadian company with over 15 years of success. We are defined by the passion of our team members and their belief in our company’s vast potential.
To ensure we continue to be recognized as one of Canada’s leading communications integrators, we’re committed to finding and developing the next generation of leaders. This means creating best-in-class career and development opportunities for our employees.
If you’re passionate, driven and find yourself seeking interesting work, new challenges and continuous learning opportunities, then we want you to join our team.
Connex offers a full range of products and services for business customers, Connex is a leader in providing Avaya, Verint & Genesys solutions to the Canadian business market. To continue our growth, we are looking to enhance our dynamic team with the addition of highly skilled and successful Sales Representatives.
The successful candidate will have experience in selling communications solutions to the large enterprise business market. Reporting to the Sales Manager, the Sales Representative will be responsible for generating new business opportunities.
- Manage a sales portfolio and meet with potential customers to gain insights into the customer’s needs and build new opportunities based on business analytics.
- Proactively participates in the up-selling and cross selling of Connex products and services within the customer base.
- Initiates the development of action plans to penetrate the large enterprise business market.
- Attains fiscal revenue and profit objectives.
- Act as the authority for overall customer solutions and is the primary point of contact for high end accounts.
- Lead development and ongoing account planning taking into consideration the Connex marketing strategy.
- Initiate service renewal conversations, build account plans and opportunities plans utilising Salesforce.com and Q360.
- Coordinate contract addendums, prepare and present proposals to potential customers, finalize contractual agreements.
- Prepare and conduct formal group presentations at the senior management level.
- Develop and present proposals including cost justifications and business cases.
- Provide expert consultation on concepts, products and services.
- Commit to continuously learning by researching and learning new technologies, both internally and externally, to provide a single point of contact for the customer throughout the sales process.
- De monstrates 5 years’ experience in B2B account management and/or sales consultant position.
- Instinctively comfortable with prospecting new business through research and networking.
- Possesses an insatiable desire to sell to the Customers based on value as opposed to price.
- A resilient sales professional who is solutions oriented.
- Highly customer centric.
- Demonstrates the ability to be resourceful.
- Strong ability to partner with cross functional teams.
- Possesses a strong, competitive desire to sell.
- Be a positive, organized and motivated individual.
- High proficiency in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Ability to identify opportunities while developing strong Customers relationships.
- Demonstrates strength in understanding and influencing dynamics and has full comprehension of business issues.
- Ability to construct a convincing business case, express it clearly and gain consensus around decisions, plans and actions.
- Ability to excel in a cross-functional team environment and link internal objectives and goals to external partners’ business objectives.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and manage customer requests in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to establish and manage weekly cadence with sales partners.
- Ability to manage sales metrics and ensure accurate reporting and measurements.
- Ability to plan, coordinate and monitor significant numbers of functions/tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to listen, communicate and effectively build rapport with partners and customers.
- Post graduate degree (preferred).
- 5 years’ experience in a B2B Account Management or Sales Consultant role.
- 5 years’ experience in the Telecommunications industry selling technical solutions.
- Business Enterprise and Process Knowledge.
- High degree of Business Acumen.
Bilingualism is an asset (English and French)