If you are looking for a stable job, this is one of the opportunities as most of the employees have been working at this employer more than 10 yrs. Our client is able to offer the successful candidate an excellent long-term career prospects and stability. There is a room to grow within the company for qualified candidates.
Job Title: Seafood Production Staff
Reference #: PFSPBC190117
Duration of Employment: Permanent Full-time
Start Date: ASAP
Work Hours: 8:30 am to 4:30 pm, overtime work is required during busy seasons (around Apr to Oct)
Employer: Fish Processing Company
Wage: $14 – $30/h DOE plus benefits (group insurance, etc, after successful completion of probationary period.)
- Sorting a variety of seafood to wash, cut, clean, pack and label them on the production line
- Inspecting seafood products for any defects to meet the company’s standards
- Cleaning up scrap parts after trimming and maintaining a workplace in a sanitary condition
- Recording the accurate information about the processed seafood products
- Following the company’s safety guidelines to operate machinery for seafood processing
- Must have some work experiences in seafood industry
- Must be able to communicate in English and follow instructions properly
- Physically fit to be able to lift up 40 lbs
- Willingness to be trained, gaining seafood knowledge and learning new skills quickly
- Ability to adapt to & excel in varied environments
- Preference to be given those who are available to work on weekends or overtime in high seasons.(occasional)
- Japanese language skills would be an asset
- First Aid Certificate would be an asset
* Please apply only if you possess all of the requirements
* Please visit http://www.panpacificpersonnel.com, go to 'POSITIONS AVAILABLE', and click “Seafood Production Staff” and apply.
* We thank all applicants; however, only those candidates under consideration will be contacted.