Exciting, management level, career opportunity for a Senior Estimator / Project Manager with 7 to 10 years heavy industrial construction and leadership experience. This position is full-time, permanent and requires relocation to the Central Okanagan Region of British Columbia.
Our client is a well-established, dynamic and innovative industrial construction solutions provider with a history of success. They are currently adding to their management team. If you are excited about taking your career to the next level, contact us today!
How can you stand out? Well, if You…
- Have a strong mechanical background and a proven track record leading proposal and project management activities, for heavy industrial construction projects, ranging up to $10M e.g. mining, forestry, materials handling
- Are a professional with excellent communication and people skills who can effectively represent the company brand in the boardroom, client office or construction site
- Have a strong business sense and are results oriented when dealing with complex situations and creating solutions
- Have good technical knowledge of a variety of heavy industrial operations, including construction, repairs and maintenance
- Are seeking a dynamic team environment, in the beautiful Okanagan region of British Columbia, where you can enjoy year-round, outdoor activities….This role might be for you!
As the ideal candidate you are seeking career growth, over the next 15 to 20 years and excited about joining a growing and innovative industrial construction solutions company. You pride yourself on building long-term relationships with clients, suppliers and sub-contractors. You are an effective leader and are always safety conscious.
- Are legally authorized to work in Canada (Canadian citizenship or permanent residency status)
- Must have a technical and mechanical background (e.g. Mechanical Engineering, Tradesman with good estimating experience, etc.)
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office, including Excel; Microsoft Project and AutoCAD would be an asset
- Must have a valid driver’s licence
- Must be able to occasionally travel to site to manage projects
- Have a ‘Can Do’ attitude and a willingness to do whatever it takes to get the job done
- Are proficient in the English language (verbal and written)
Submit your resume today through this site or our website at www.miriamsherris.com. Make sure to also connect with Miriam Sherris on Linkedin, LIKE Miriam Sherris Recruiting on Facebook and follow Miriam Sherris on Twitter