Role: Sharepoint Developer
Location: Montreal, QC
- Strong C#, ASP.Net & PowerShell skills
- Ability demo SharePoint features; to provide specialized consulting services with regards to out of the box features provided by SharePoint.
- Strong SharePoint fundamentals including out of the box web parts, lists, content types, workflows, templates, site admin tasks and master pages.
- Good communication skills to help end users train with basic SharePoint task and hold training sessions.
- Ability to speak with clients ranging from associates to EDs and MDs with proper follow through, status
updates and follow-up.
- Ability to evaluate business requirements; map them to SharePoint out of the box features.
- Hands-on experience in resolving migration issues specific to each site.
- Strong understanding of SharePoint 2010/2016/SharePoint Online and the underlying technologies.
- Excellent understanding of Single Sign On technologies (Ping Federate, SAML, Windows Kerberos).
- Experience with Office 365 (SharePoint Online) application development, management & deployment.
- Experience with Github, Jira and other continuous integration technology and SDLC agile development techniques.
- Excellent understanding of security/networking/internet technologies (HTTP/HTTPS/TCPIP/SSL/DNS/Digital certificates).
- Ability to develop applications and system tools to implement, deploy and manage infrastructure systems on premise and in the cloud.
- Must be able to work on several tasks depending on the life cycle of the product including design, development, product support and troubleshooting.
- Able to understand SharePoint Designer workflows and document possible workarounds.
- Able to do SharePoint Administration tasks.
- Is able to take up a task and run with it.
- Is able to track issues, resolve them, escalate to the core engineering or Microsoft support as needed
- Reorganizing & restructuring the contents of the site.
- Site consolidation and site de-consolidation.
- Training of how certain existing features might have changed in the new platform.
- Able to perform user entitlement assessments.
- Able to do research and suggest on use of new features and implementation of that feature on the new platform.