As the world’s third largest quick-service hamburger company, The Wendy’s Company includes more than 6,500 Franchise and Company restaurants in the US and 29 other countries worldwide.
From our food to our people, we never cut corners and we believe that we’re better together, and together includes you! Our independently owned and operated Wendy’s franchise located in McKerrow, Ontario, is seeking a Shift Supervisor.
As a Shift Supervisor, you will assist management with achieving store objectives while overseeing and training crew members to exceed our customers’ expectations.
As a Shift Supervisor, you can expect to:
- Inspire Crew Members to always do their best
- Ensure guests enjoy an outstanding customer experience
- Open and close the restaurant accordingly
- Oversee the overall cleanliness of the restaurant
- Get great results while creating a warm, welcoming place for both employees and customers
- Build your management skills in a fast paced environment
- Foster a team atmosphere
What makes you a great candidate:
- A high school diploma and at least 1 year of restaurant experience
- Previous supervisory experience
- Quick Service Restaurant experience or overall restaurant experience would be an asset
- Initiative and the drive to learn and grow
- Strong decision-making skills and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- The capacity to lift up to 50lbs
- A positive attitude and the ability to motivate others to achieve success
What we offer:
- A strong team atmosphere full of great people who enjoy dealing with the public to succeed
- Wages plus lunch allowance
- Benefits program after your probationary period
We love to have fun and hopefully you do too! Apply online today!
In compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, Wendy’s welcomes and encourages applications from individuals with disabilities. Please advise us of any accommodations needed to ensure you have access to a fair and equitable process. Any information received relating to accommodation will be addressed confidentially.