Kitchen Stuff Plus is the leading discount retailer in housewares and home décor. Voted one of Toronto’s best places to shop again and again, we believe that customers deserve a value-added shopping experience that exceeds their expectations, every time they visit us.
We are looking for dedicated Shift Supervisors to join and grow with our team.
As a Shift Supervisor, you will be actively involved in supervising and directing the store’s operations as the acting Manager on Duty. You will direct and lead the team in providing exceptional and responsive customer service while creating a friendly and welcoming atmosphere for our customers. By helping optimize sales, profitability and store development, you will be a key contributor to growing the Kitchen Stuff Plus brand in the housewares market.
Discover the Difference
- Competitive wage and participation in a management team bonus plan
- Health and dental plan coverage
- Great product discounts
- Constant training opportunities to help you expand your skill set
- Advancement opportunities
- 2 years previous management experience in the service industry
- Experience managing a team of 8-10 people to success
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Physically capable of lifting up to 40 lbs and comfortable climbing 10 ft ladders
- Full and flexible availability to work based on business requirements
- Flexibility to travel within a 20km radius
Learn what it takes to run an outstanding store where customers love to shop; you’ll love the difference!
Are you the missing ingredient?
Kitchen Stuff Plus is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection processes and work environments. In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, if you are contacted for a job opportunity, please advise us of any accommodations needed to ensure you have access to a fair and equitable process. Any information received relating to accommodation will be addressed confidentially.