Become part of a team that needs you for what you know and for all you’ve learned. At National Sports, you’ll play a big part in a team effort to inspire Canadians to live healthy active lives and have countless opportunities to shine on your own.
We’ll find the best place for you, where you can contribute to our community, where you can really belong. Together, we’re better.
As a Shipper/Receiver, your main responsibility is to ensure that inventory is efficiently and accurately received at, or transferred from the store. Our ideal team member is very organized and has the ability to adapt to a constantly changing workload while maintaining a high level of accuracy, cleanliness, and efficiency.
What you’ll do.
- Assist in the loading and unloading of delivery trucks
- Manage the backroom to organize, prioritize and openly communicate with other team members to ensure a smooth flow of product in and out of the store
- Prepare store to store transfers, prepping ecommerce and online orders
- Communicate stock errors and discrepancies clearly and effectively with team members
What you’ll get.
- Competitive salary
- Discounts on all the latest gear
- A fun, fast paced environment
- Hands-on training
What you bring.
- Passion for team sports
- Ability to lift at least 50lbs and stand for long periods of time
- Must be comfortable bending, lifting, kneeling, and using ladders
- Comfortable picking up and moving boxes at a moderate rate throughout your shift
- Basic computer skills (scanning, data entry, etc.)
- Current enrollment or completion of high school
At National Sports, our vision is to create a unique retail experience that seamlessly meets the needs of the sports communities that we serve. We believe team sports are unique because they create a sense of community for the players, their families and the fans.
Join our team and help raise the game in your community.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for interview will be contacted.
National Sports is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace for all. We recognize that our future success depends on the perspectives and contributions of all our employees - their diverse backgrounds, abilities and experiences make our business stronger. In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, if you are contacted for a job opportunity, please advise us of any accommodations needed to ensure fair and equitable access throughout the recruitment and selection process. All accommodation information provided will be treated as confidential and used only for the purpose of providing an accessible candidate experience.