Pinnacle's 25 specialized recruiters are committed to connecting top people with top Winnipeg organizations in temporary, term, permanent and professional jobs and careers.
SHIPPER RECEIVER - DAYS (Winnipeg, MB)
Do you have strong organizational skills and a keen eye for detail? As the Shipper/Receiver, you will be responsible for determining storage areas for incoming shipments and allocating appropriate space within the warehouse. If you’re ready for a challenge, then we want you to apply today!
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
* Unloading trucks, unpacking and verifying items, maintaining inventories, and keeping storage areas clean and organized
* Keeping the warehouse lean and maintained at all times
* Ensuring the correct paperwork corresponds to material being shipped or received
* Other duties as required
* Excellent English communication skills
* Previous experience working in a warehouse as a Shipper Receiver
* Basic computer skills and understanding of inventory management
* Able to lift minimum of 50lbs
* Benefits package
* $16.00 hourly starting wage
If you are interested in the Shipper and Receiver position, please send a resume to Dean Hinther at email@example.com, quoting job number 12951.
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with all of the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.