This post has expired! It was posted more than 90 days ago.
At Mark’s you’ll find a successful, innovative, and growing company that values people and fosters a culture of performance and accountability. We invest in the growth and development of our employees and empower them with the tools and knowledge to perform their jobs in a positive environment.
If you’re organized, able to adapt to changing workloads while still maintaining accuracy and work efficiently, you’ll fit right in at Mark’s! As a Shipper/Receiver at Mark’s, you’ll ensure all inbound and outbound inventory is tracked correctly and that the product is priced, replenished and neatly organized in the back room and on the sales floor.
- Scan all incoming shipments and transfers, maintain shipping logs, and file all paperwork according to audit requirements
- Complete transfers, consolidations and debits while maintaining inventory integrity and stockroom organization
- Support on general store maintenance and presentation including inventory replenishment, maintenance of store fixtures and floor layouts, seasonal changeovers, restocking and pricing/ signing changes
- Maintain an organized and clean shipping/receiving area and ensuring safety standards upheld
- Highly organized, detail oriented and able to work independently
- Physically capable of lifting and moving heavy containers (up to 50lbs)
- Computer literacy is an asset
- High school education or current enrollment in high school
Mark’s offers a welcoming and respectful culture, and a commitment to your training and development. Our employees benefit from flexible work hours, full- and part-time benefits, a positive work environment, excellent training, product discounts and more.
Ready to join our team?
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only candidates selected for interview will be contacted. Mark’s is a wholly owned subsidiary of Canadian Tire Corporation, Limited.
Mark's is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace for all. We recognize that our future success depends on the perspectives and contributions of all our employees - their diverse backgrounds, abilities and experiences make our business stronger. In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, if you are contacted for a job opportunity, please advise us of any accommodations needed to ensure fair and equitable access throughout the recruitment and selection process. All accommodation information provided will be treated as confidential and used only for the purpose of providing an accessible candidate experience.