- As a member of a dynamic team, you will design, develop and maintain products used in critical communication systems.
- Some of the duties will include designing software components that must comply with high availability requirements, real-time constraints and ease of use.
- Bachelor degree in Electrical/Computer Engineering
- Minimum 5 years experience in the telecom industry
- Knowledge and experience in any of the following: C/C++, Qt, Linux based systems, real-time embedded design.
- Experience with networking protocols such as TCP/IP, SIP and RTP is also sought for.
- Possess excellent technical product level implementation skills and effective code.
- Understanding of project life cycle and applicable software engineering concepts desired