This post has expired! It was posted more than 90 days ago.
Are you new in your software career or a recent Computer Science graduate? Eager to show you can make a difference in a young company that has already attracted thousands of enterprise customers from over 70+ countries? If so, your job search is over.
Our business continues to grow and we are adding an additional Technical Solutions Specialist to our Professional Services team. We're looking for a client-facing professional with a passion for solving client’s technical issues. You will be dealing with complicated and challenging troubleshooting issues with ETL (Extract, Transform, Load).
Great career potential with a young company. You will obtain diverse experiences and an opportunity to grow professionally via these experiences.
Key Areas of Responsibility
• Ownership of support issues. Respond to, investigate, reproduce, troubleshoot and resolve issues submitted by clients
• Manage client expectations in a professional and courteous manner
• Create sample data integration solutions using Microsoft SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) and our software
• Create technical documentation of known solutions (KB articles, blogs, FAQs)
• Coordinate, facilitate and deliver developer-level end-user training
What would make you successful here
• Positive Customer Service aptitude
• Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
• Quick learner, inquisitive and independent
• You have the ability to work in a cross-functional team organization
• You have strong professional communication skills
• Bachelor Degree in Computer Science
• SQL, SQL principles, creating queries, joins, indexes, data migration & integration
• Competent in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint & Outlook)
• Microsoft Windows Server and Desktop Operating Systems
Additionally Preferred Qualifications
• C#, C# scripting
• Using APIs
• Agile methodology
• Experience with software QA or support
• Experience with CRMs, Sharepoint, and marketing automation tools
Compensation & Work Environment
• Competitive salary plus Healthcare Spending Account
• Located in walking distance from coffee shops and restaurants
• Walking distance to the GO station on Lakeshore West line which runs every 30 min
• Casual, yet professional environment
• Able and available to travel within Canada and to travel unrestricted into the United States
Let’s Get to Work!
To learn more about the client, their culture and the opportunity, we invite you to share your resume with us via this job board or to Rick @ SearchVelocity.ca, Subject: Software Support
Have a canned cover letter? Delete it. Tell us why you're perfect for this opportunity and you're virtually guaranteed an interview.
Our client has exclusively engaged SearchVelocity to conduct this search on their behalf. We help software companies like our client identify and hire the right person, like you, efficiently. We bring 25+ years of broad experience working in software companies and IT professional consulting firms as hiring management of Technical staff.
Keywords: technical support, service engineer, software support, software support engineer, software support specialist, software support analyst