Company: High Mountain Brewing Company Limited Partnership / The Brewhouse
Business information: The Brewhouse is one of the busiest spots in Whistler Village all year round. It has a separate restaurant, bar and mezzanine, and it is capable of accommodating groups large and small. The cuisine is an inspired and appetizing mix of barbeque and rotisserie classics with exceptional pizzas made from scratch and rotisserie options such as our chicken and ribs. These flavours are complemented by the range of award winning, handcrafted ales and lagers which we brew onsite.
Business address: 4355 Blackcomb Way, Whistler, BC, V0N 1B4
Work Location: Same as above
Type of Employment: Full time - Permanent
Estimated Start Date: As soon as possible
- Supervise activities of cooks and other kitchen workers
- Demonstrate new cooking techniques and new equipment to cooking staff
- Create new recipes
- Prepare and cook complete meals and specialty foods for events such as banquets
- Instruct cooks in preparation, cooking, garnishing and presentation of food
- Maintain records of food costs, consumption, sales and inventory
- Analyze operating costs and other data
- Prepare and cook meals or specialty foods
- Requisition food and kitchen supplies
- Prepare and cook food on a regular basis, or for special guests or functions
- Train staff in preparation, cooking and handling of food
- Prepare dishes for customers with food allergies or intolerances
-Education: Completion of secondary school is required. Higher level of education is an asset.
-Experience: A minimum of 2 years of experience in commercial food preparation is required
-The recruitment process will include the candidate proving the ability to plan and direct food preparation and cooking activities of our foods.
Salary: $22.00 to $24.00 hourly – 30-45 hours per week
-Flexibility in schedule is required. Shifts will vary and rotate but are in average from 8:00am to 5:00pm or from 3:00pm to 11:00pm/12:00am. The shifts and working days will depend according to the business needs and the guests’ needs but there will be 5 days of work per week. Overtime may be required.
Apply by e-mail to: email@example.com
Apply by mail to: 4355 Blackcomb Way, Whistler, BC, V0N 1B4