This post has expired! It was posted more than 90 days ago.
Specialized Construction Supervisor
Square Custom Carpentry Inc. is your one-stop shop for all construction and renovation needs. Serving the Greater Toronto Area, we specialize in framing, renovation, and restoration of houses, be it big or small!
At this time, we are in need of an experienced Specialized Construction Supervising Consultant for a full-time, permanent position. Working in a team of construction professionals, security and design professionals, the Specialized Construction Supervisor will be overseeing construction, renovations, and rehabilitations of clients’ sites across Ontario.
The ideal candidate will have years of hands-on experience in supervising multiple residential construction projects. Please see specifications of the position below:
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conduct Initial property assessment and determine possible deficiencies in order to properly determine security procedures;
- Assist senior managers with building proposals and quotations and make recommendations based on current security systems and costs;
- First point of contact and main liaison between management and other concerned properties;
- Coordinate with general contractors in establishing work schedules, implementing and interpreting approved blueprints, including the assembly of specialized materials to ensure maximization of security features;
- Oversee overall construction and ensure all required materials are available on site to meet approved timelines;
- Maintain and enforce quality construction standards and report any potential problems or occupational hazards to management;
- Work Closely with mechanical engineers and automotive upholsterers in developing and finalizing conceptual designs;
- Train and coach new team members in the proper installation and assembly of specialized materials;
- Coordinate all documentations, especially weekly target reports and costs estimations.
- Advanced proficiency in multi-level security construction materials;
- Experience working with custom-assembled construction materials;
- Ability to lead the way in the development of innovative technologies, and state-of-the-art protective covering of commercial and residential buildings.
Compensation and Conditions:
- $31.50 hourly rate;
- 35-hour work week,
- Permanent, non-seasonal position, full benefits offered,
- Location of company’s head office: 38 Dunsany Crescent, Toronto, ON M9R 3W6
YOU WILL BE ASKED TO TRAVEL TO OTHER SITES. ALL EXPENSES WILL BE PAID BY THE COMPANY.
- At least 1 year of experience as a Construction Manager/Supervisor, with specialization in custom renovation and restoration construction processes
- Completion of secondary school or its equivalent
- Post-secondary training diploma or certificate and Trade certification are assets;
- Good English skills to ensure smooth communication
How to apply:
Please apply by email to email@example.com with your resume and cover letter or by mail 38 Dunsany Crescent, Toronto, ON M5R 3W6s. (please indicate “ADD Construction Supervisor” on the envelope).