This post has expired! It was posted more than 90 days ago.
IKON Complete Inc. is a Recruitment & Search Firm specializing in identifying, & sourcing top performers for our clientele. Our clients include industry leading organizations who partner with us to be an extension of their HR & Recruitment function.
Our client, a leading provider of automated solutions, is currently seeking a Sr. PLC Developer to join their team in Vaughan, ON. Reporting to the Electrical Supervisor, the ideal candidate will be responsible ill design and implement machine control software and programs for automation system projects to meet customer requirements, among other duties as assigned. This is a full-time/permanent position.
- Post-secondary education in Electrical Engineering
- 5+ Years experience in programming, designing, and implementing PLC / HMI
- PLC troubleshooting and debugging experience.
- Experience working with automated machinery
- Thorough working knowledge of automation assembly, testing and manufacturing processes, methods, materials, machines and tools of the industry
- Very knowledgeable in the use of software applications, primarily Allen Bradley RSLogix, Siemens S7, Omron CX Programmer and associated HMI software and Microsoft Office
Pay Rate: $35 - &40 per hour + OT
All applicants, please forward resumes in Word format to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title in the Subject Line.
To view our other job postings please visit us at: ikoncomplete.com/career-seekers
We thank all who apply - but only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
IKON Complete Inc. is committed to providing accessibility to qualified candidates with disabilities. Requests for accommodation can be made at any time at ikoncomplete.com/accessibility-policy-aoda/