Sahara Drywall Ltd. is looking for 4 Steel Stud Framers to join its team as soon as possible.
- Read blueprints or other specifications to determine methods of installation, work procedures, or material or tool requirements.
- Measure and mark surfaces to lay out work, according to blueprints or drawings, using tape measures, straightedges or squares, and marking devices.
- Assemble or install metal framing or decorative trim for windows, doorways, or vents.
- Measure and cut openings in panels or tiles for electrical outlets, windows, vents, plumbing, or other fixtures, using keyhole saws or other cutting tools.
- Cut and screw together metal channels to make floor or ceiling frames, according to plans for the location of rooms or hallways.
- Fasten metal to the structural framework of walls, ceilings, or partitions of buildings, using nails, screws, staples, or wireties.
- Estimate budget for clients.
- Completion of secondary school
- At least 3 years work experience in the trade OR completion of 2-3 years apprenticeship program
- Trade certification is an asset but not compulsory
Terms of Employment:
Wage: $27.00 – 29.00 per hour 40 hours per week
Job Location: 13459 87 A Avenue, Surrey, BC V3W 6B7 and Various Locations across the Lower Mainland
Hours: 40 hours per week. Full time, Permanent position
Interested candidates please apply immediately through either of the following:
Mail – 13459 87 A Avenue, Surrey, BC, V3W 6B7, Canada
Email – email@example.com