Dream Homes Framing Ltd is looking for 4 Steel Stud Framers to join us immediately.
- Read and interpret blueprints, drawings and sketches to determine specifications and calculate requirements
- Prepare layouts in conformance to building codes, using measuring tools
- Measure, cut, shape, assemble and join materials made of lightweight steel.
- Build foundations, install floor beams, lay subflooring and erect walls and roof systems
- Fit and install trim items, such as doors, stairs, moulding and hardware
- Maintain, repair and renovate residences and wooden structures
- Completion of secondary school
- At least 3-4 years work experience in the trade OR completion of 3-4 years apprenticeship program
- Trade certification is an asset but not compulsory
Wage: $27.50-29.00 per hour 40 hours per week
Full time, Permanent position
Job Location: 8458 141 Street BSMT, Surrey, BC - V3W3S6 and various locations across the Lower Mainland
Aboriginal, students, youth, new immigrant persons and part time applicants with above listed skills are welcome to apply.
Interested & eligible Candidate may apply to:
By Email: DreamHomesFramingLtd@yahoo.com
By Mail: 8458 141 Street BSMT, Surrey, BC - V3W3S6