Pinnacle's 25 specialized recruiters are committed to connecting top people with top Winnipeg organizations in temporary, term, permanent and professional jobs and careers.
SUPPLY CHAIN OPERATIONS MANAGER (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Are you looking to work for a company with an international presence? One of World's leading producers of natural and organic food products is looking for an accomplished and dynamic Supply Chain Operations Manager to join its management team.
As Supply Chain Operations Manager, you will ensure optimal development, implementation and execution of procedures and processes related to the supply chain operations. This will include; purchasing, inventory management, warehouse operations, distribution and logistics. You will build an effective supply chain team and provide ongoing support and leadership. Success in this role will depend upon your demonstrated knowledge of supply chain operations, team collaboration and drive to achieve results.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Lead in the development of procedures and processes for the implementation of Supply Chain operations
* In collaboration with the operations team, oversee the inventory levels and cycle counts, warehousing, shipping/receiving; including documentation and compliance accuracy
* Play a lead role in developing strategic relationships with key vendors and suppliers including the management of quality expectations and on time delivery
* Analyze and assess departmental performance and implement continuous improvements measures as needed to grow the business and the team
* Report to management on key supply chain strategies, market analytics and departmental budgets
* Post-secondary education in Supply Chain or Business
* 10+ years of progressive management experience within Supply Chain Operations; ideally within in the Food industry
* Proven ability in developing Supply Chain, Logistics, Warehouse Management and/or Inventory Control systems
* Demonstrated experience with GMP regulations would be considered an asset
* Proven leadership, collaboration and motivational skills are essential to the success of the role
WHY WORK WITH THIS COMPANY?
* Family-owned company
* Exposure to a global team
* Opportunities for professional growth and development
Please send a resume (quoting job number 12687) to DAN LABELLE, Senior Recruitment Consultant, at email@example.com or call 204.926.3514
ABOUT ACCOUNTANTS NOW
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with all of the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.