Company: HiTech Bay Inc.
Business Information: HiTech Bay Inc. are leading laptop and computer refurbishers committed to offering a superior shopping experience and rapid delivery. We take great pride in working passionately to exceed your expectations each and every time you shop with us. Our mission is to regenerate your potential, one exceptional product at a time.
Business Address: 10-390 Tapscott Road, Scarborough, ON, M1B 2Y9
Work Location: same as above
Type of Employment: Full time–Permanent
Estimated Start Date: As soon as possible
- Communicate electronically and in person with computer users experiencing difficulties to determine and document problems experienced
- Consult user guides, technical manuals and other documents to research and implement solutions
- Provide advice and training to users in response to identified difficulties
- Collect, organize and maintain a problems and solutions log for use by other technical support analysts
- Participate in the redesign of applications and other software
- Supervise other technical support workers in this group
- Provide business systems, network and Internet support to users in response to identified difficulties
- Set up equipment for employee use, performing or ensuring proper installation of cables, operating systems, or appropriate software
- Handle the installation and maintenance of software and equipment to workstations. This may include testing applications, documenting and receiving approval for installations or changes, and troubleshooting and solving IT problems.
- Support end users; work over the phone or online providing technical support and educating customers when they are setting up or experiencing trouble with software or equipment.
- Education: Completion of a college program in computer science, computer programming or network administration is required.
- College or other courses in computer programming or network administration are required.
- Minimum two years of experience are required.
Computer skills, experience and technology knowledge required:
- Thorough knowledge and experience in business desktop / Laptop hardware, installation, troubleshooting and repairs
- Experience in mass deployment with Microsoft Deployment Toolkit (MDT) for business machines, workstations and servers for all the versions of Windows (Windows 7 – 10 and Windows server 2008 – 2016)
- Experience in deployment of Linux and Ubuntu desktop and server operating systems
- Should have knowledge about all the diagnostic tools for Business machines, Memory and Hard Drives
Overtime and occasional weekend work may be required
Salary: $28.85 to $30.85 Hourly, 40 hours
Work schedule: 8am to 4:30pm Monday to Friday
Apply by e-mail to: Kugan.firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply by mail to: 10-390 Tapscott Road, Scarborough, ON, M1B 2Y9