We are looking for friendly Team Members to join the Tim Hortons Family in Burlington! Full and Part-time opportunities available.
TIM HORTONS COUNTER ATTENDANT
As a Team Member, you have a passion for guest service and creating exceptional guest experiences. You are responsible for taking customer orders, food preparation and overall store cleanliness and upkeep as you keep quality and guest satisfaction as your driving priority.
Why work us?
- Starting wage of age $11.75 - $12.25 depending on availability
- We offer shift premiums above regular hourly pay
- No experience necessary. We’ll train the right person!
- Competitive wages
- Advancement opportunities
- Flexible schedule and consistent hours
- Group benefits and incentive programs
- Scholarship opportunities
- Community involvement
What You Will Bring:
- Exceptional integrity and reliability
- Friendly and outgoing personality
- Previous experience in a similar role would be an asset
- Full availability is preferred
A fresh new career is waiting for YOU! Come work in our fresh, flexible environment, where you’ll feel right at home as part of our team.
Tim Hortons is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection processes and work environments. In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, if you are contacted for a job opportunity, please advise us of any accommodations needed to ensure you have access to a fair and equitable process. Any information received relating to accommodation will be addressed confidentially.