This post has expired! It was posted more than 90 days ago.
IKON Complete Inc. is a Recruitment & Search Firm specializing in identifying, & sourcing top performers for our clientele. Our clients include industry leading organizations who partner with us to be an extension of their HR & Recruitment function.
Our client, a leader in the automotive manufacturing industry, is currently seeking a Tooling Engineer to join their team in Burlington, ON. Reporting to the Maintenance Manager, the Tooling Engineer is responsible for all areas relating to tool development and tool maintenance, Develop tools, components and assembly jigs for new production products or design / implement improvements to current production tooling, act as a liaison to customer / supplier if required, participate in the development of PFMEA’s, train others to perform related tasks using SWI process, among other duties as assigned. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Diploma or Degree in Engineering or a related field
- Valid Ontario Tool & Die Makers license/certificate an asset
- 5+ years related manufacturing experience, preferably in the Automotive industry
- Strong Knowledge of CAD software (Solid works, CAD/CAM), 3D & 2D CAD procedures
- Mechanical aptitude, metal forming/stamping tooling and press knowledge
- Excellent communication Skills, both verbal and written
All applicants, please resumes in Word format along with SALARY EXPECTATIONS to: email@example.com with the job title in the Subject Line.
To view our other job postings please visit us at: ikoncomplete.com/career-seekers
We thank all who apply - but only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
IKON Complete Inc. is committed to providing accessibility to qualified candidates with disabilities. Requests for accommodation can be made at any time at ikoncomplete.com/accessibility-policy-aoda/