Maple Fun Tours Ltd. is seeking a Tour Guide Supervisor.
Permanent, F/T (40 hours per week) between 8 AM and 5 PM, $24/hour (plus extended health and dental benefits after completion of 3 months probation period).
- Supervise and co-ordinate work;
- Review tour guide manual from time to time, and update;
- Organize guide-training session;
- Assign tour guides when tour schedule is finalized;
- Provide tour guide services for any VIP clients or when requested by assistant manager;
- Hire and train staff in job duties, safety procedures and company policies;
- Prepare work schedule;
- Arrange for restaurants, optional tours and transportation;
- Perform tour guide duties as required.
- Secondary school completion required;
- Completion of a post-secondary program in tourism or a related area OR 2-3 years of previous experience as a tour guide or supervisor is also required;
- Japanese language ability is an asset.
- English language ability required.
Email resume to: email@example.com
Or mail resume to:
Maple Fun Tours Ltd.
610-997 Seymour Street
*Please indicate in your resume whether or not you are a Canadian citizen or Permanent Resident of Canada