Employer's name: Royal Blue Farm Ltd.
Job Type: Full-Time, Permanent
Start Date of Employment (Approx.): As soon as possible
Minimum Education: None
Positions Available: 3
NOC Group: General Farm Workers (8431)
NOC Job Title: Tractor Operator, Farming
22075 16 Avenue
Langley, British Columbia
V2Z 1L3 Canada
- Operate and maintain farm machinery & equipment
- Examine products for quality and prepare them for market
- Spray pesticides and weed control
- Drive and control farm equipment to till soil, plant, cultivate and harvest crops
- Able to pay attention to surroundings and capable of spotting hazards and comfortable with following directions
- Perform routine maintenance on vehicles and auxiliary equipment’s
- Report to a farm supervisor for any repair or maintenance required
- Ability to work extended hours including nights and weekends
- Essential Skills: Working with others, Problem solving, Decision making, Critical thinking, Continuous learning.
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Repetitive tasks, physically demanding, Standing for extended periods, Bending, crouching, kneeling.
- Work Site Environment: Outdoors, Wet/damp, Dusty, rain/ shine, hot/cold weather (Candidate should be physically able and willing to work on the farm in rain/sun or shine)
How to Apply