ABSOLUTELY NO WALK-INS OR TELEPHONE CALLS WILL BE CONSIDERED
Company Operating Name: Coast Truck & Trailer Repair Ltd.
Business address: 12511-82nd Avenue, Surrey, B.C. V3W 3E8, Canada
Title of Position: Truck and Transport Mechanic
Positions Available: 4
Terms of Employment: Full-time Permanent
Location of work: 12511-82nd Avenue, Surrey, B.C. V3W 3E8, Canada
Email Address: email@example.com
Mailing Address: 12511-82nd Avenue, Surrey, B.C. V3W 3E8, Canada
Coast Truck & Trailer Repair Ltd., requires four full-time Truck and Transport Mechanics in Surrey, B.C.
• Repair, replace or adjust parts and components of commercial transport truck systems including chassis, frame, cab, body, engine and drive train, air brakes, steering, and fuel, hydraulic systems
• Ability to repair commercial vehicles through the disassembly of faulty assemblies and repairing or replacing worn or damaged parts
• Performing scheduled maintenance services such as oil changes, lubrications and tune-ups
• Ability to handle heavy truck equipment, like trailers, hoods, batteries
• Ability to Handle all kinds of truck repair tools, use of screw - driver, clutches, fuel gauge, screws, and bolts
• Check wiring, lights, bulbs, pistons and parts of truck, trailers
• Inspect brakes, alignment of wheels, checking and lubricating machines, fuel tank
• Inspecting all brake system, other truck parts for the best working of the machinery.
• Ability to adjust, repair or replace parts and components of truck-trailer systems including structural systems
Completion of high school
Experience: Minimum 1 to 2 years
Weight Handling: Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
Own Tools/Equipment: Steel-toed safety boots
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Fast-paced environment, Manual dexterity, Attention to detail, Hand-eye co-ordination
Essential Skills: Working with others, Problem solving, Decision making, Critical thinking, Job task planning and organizing, Finding information, Continuous learning
Wages: $28.50/hour (40 hours /week)
Please reply with position you are applying for in the subject line. Thanks to everyone who applies however only those considered for an interview will be contacted.