Best Option Staffing Solutions, better known as BOSS, is always looking for experienced, talented workers of all types for our clients. Below you will find one of our current positions in which we are looking to hire for immediately!
BOSS Staffing is assisting our client, a large transportation company in hiring a US Admin Clerk!
Our client is in Brampton, near Highway 410 and Steeles.
They are looking for a US Admin Clerk for the 830am-5pm shift, Monday through Friday. Starting rate of pay is $16.00 - $17.00 per hour, based on experience.
Advantages of working with us:
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit available
- Temporary to Permanent Opportunity
- Overtime available!
- Benefits and other perks upon hire with client!
Specific Job Functions
- Manifest U.S. LTL loads into the computer and print of the manifest.
- Ensure that all of the freight entering into Canada is billed and has the appropriate customs documents for travel.
- Ensure that the appropriate brokers are contacted and have the correct documents for freight clearance.
- Assist with the outbound department when required to ensure drivers depart in the morning on time.
- Maintain positive and effective relations with the US LTL partners and our customers to ensure that their needs are met in a timely fashion.
- Travel to the local customs department when required to clear some shipments.
- Ensure all freight that is brought into Canada In-bond, is cleared and delivered in a timely manner.
- Work with the US partners and Co-workers to ensure that the U.S. LTL freight entering into Canada is prepared for customs clearance and departs from the US LTL partners on time.
- Minimum High School
- Able to Multitask and work with others
- Able to manage stress
- Flexibility in scheduling (due to fluctuating volumes)
- Willingness to learn
- Communication, Organizational and Time Management Skills
- Familiarity with all Microsoft Office Applications
- Clerical experience
- Experience with customs preferred
- AS400 knowledge is an asset but not a requirement.
- Knowledge of PAPS or PARS an asset
If you are interested in working with us, please come in for a walk-in interview and registration session. Our office is conveniently located near Dixie and Advance in Brampton.
Our address is:
Transit from Shoppers World - Take the 511 Zum eastbound, get off at Dixie Road, board the 18 Dixie Southand ask to be let out at the corner of Dixie and Advance. Our office faces the bus stop (across the grass).
Driving from Highway 401 - North on Highway 410, exit on Steeles Avenue, turn right to go westbound on Steeles, turn right on Dixie Road, right on Advance Rd, right on Wilkinson Rd. We are the 2nd driveway on the left. Come to the back of the building and we’re on the corner closest to Advance.
Please ensure to bring the following with you so that we can get you to work as soon as possible:
- 2 Professional Employment References
- 2 Pieces of Government Issued Photo Identification (Drivers License, Health Card, Passport, Birth Certificate, etc.)
- Proof of SIN Number (T4 Slip, Government Paperwork, Pay Stubs) with any accompanying work and study permits
- Direct Deposit Information
Is this the PERFECT job for you? Give us a call NOW to book an interview! We’re here to help youMonday to Friday from 9am to 5pm – 905-497-6752!
If you are having difficulties applying through this website, please email us a copy of your resume to apply @bossstaffing.ca (no spaces) and the name of the position in which you wish to apply and we will get back to you as soon as we can!
Looking for a different position? We have TONS of jobs available in all different fields!
Come in and visit us TODAY to find your ideal position!
We look forward to working with you!