Connex is a privately held Canadian company with over 15 years of success. We are defined by the passion of our team members and their belief in our companys vast potential.
To ensure we continue to be recognized as one of Canadas leading communications integrators, were committed to finding and developing the next generation of leaders. This means creating best-in-class career and development opportunities for our employees....
We are seeking a Verint Configuration Specialist to support our team.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in supporting Verint QM /WFM products and preferably version 11.x or higher.
- Knowledge of Windows Active Directory and Domain configuration, SSO/Ldap, SSL, encryption
- Experience with different telecom systems PBX, CTI, ACD
- Working knowledge of troubleshooting and diagnostic tools i.e. Wireshark, fiddler, network monitoring and performance monitoring
- Hands-on working experience with Verint system administration including the configuration of employee hierarchies, employee/user profiles, queues, and skills.
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to follow strict development standards, best-practices and methodologies.
- Good knowledge of Data Centre infrastructure including server operating system platforms (Linux, and Windows), VMWare technologies, Storage and SQL Databases
- Willingness to work after-hours to support solution deployment / migration, testing and defect resolution under specific client SLAs and timelines.
- Team player with strong verbal and written communication skills.
Our employees are the ambassadors of CONNEX with clients and business partners. Their skills, integrity and sense of responsibility are the keys to our success. Training for all employees, regardless of their function in our organization is considered a priority. In addition, our pay scale is competitive and we offer a full range of benefits.
Are you interested enriching your work experience? We need people like you, passionate and committed. If you want to join our team, please send your resume to the following address:
CONNEX Telecommunications Inc. is committed to diversity and encourages applications from all qualified candidates, especially aboriginal persons, members of sexual minority groups, persons with disabilities, visible minorities and women. Upon request by the applicant, accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process.
We thank all applicants for their interest in this position, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.