MORE THAN A GAME. IT’S OUR LIFE.
Join the Pro Hockey Life team. You know it’s more than the game. It’s a way of life, our life. Join us, and bring us your passion and inspire others to be their best in our world.
Become an ambassador of the game of hockey, and have the home-ice advantage of working side by side with like-minded people, where we are all players, coaches and fans of the game.
Your left brain and right brain are in constant communication. As a Visual Merchandiser, you are creative, understand the need to execute to the plan, and can marry the two together to enhance the Pro Hockey Life shopping experience. And, all this contributes positively to your customers’ complete experience. As such, your job will be to combine artistic flair with technical know-how for merchandising the sales floor.
What you’ll do.
- Ensure all visual elements are displayed with current merchandise and reflect current market trends
- Support the set-up of all promotional events and seasonal change-overs
- Continuously plan and organize the merchandising of wall and floor fixtures
- Maintain all point of purchase, sign-holders and fixtures
- Assist with pricing, unpacking, and placement of stock
- Interact with customers in a friendly and professional manner
What you’ll get.
- Competitive salary
- Discounts on all the latest gear
- A fun, fast paced environment
- Comprehensive training in a variety of formats
What you bring.
- Prior visual merchandising experience or a degree/diploma in a visual merchandising program
- Hands on experience setting up window and floor displays in a retail environment
- Passion for hockey
- Excellent interpersonal & time management skills
- Ability to work independently and with a team
- Ability to lift/move boxes up to 40 lbs
At Pro Hockey Life, you’ll play an important role on a solid team and have plenty of opportunity. We are proud to be the world’s largest hockey-centric retailer and we are always looking to strengthen our bench.
What Position Do You Want To Play?
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for interview will be contacted.
Pro Hockey Life is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace for all. We recognize that our future success depends on the perspectives and contributions of all our employees - their diverse backgrounds, abilities and experiences make our business stronger. In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, if you are contacted for a job opportunity, please advise us of any accommodations needed to ensure fair and equitable access throughout the recruitment and selection process. All accommodation information provided will be treated as confidential and used only for the purpose of providing an accessible candidate experience.