Connex is a privately held Canadian company with over 15 years of success. We are defined by the passion of our team members and their belief in our companys vast potential.
To ensure we continue to be recognized as one of Canadas leading communications integrators, were committed to finding and developing the next generation of leaders. This means creating best-in-class career and development opportunities for our employees....
- Work on MAC and service call related to phone equipment.
- Install and relocate, hardware phone and activate the extension.
- Configure phone.
- Troubleshoot issues with phone.
- Install new line on phone system.
- Replace card on phone system.
- Tests and trace cables to ensure that they are working properly and labels each one.
- Diploma of professional studies in Telecommunication (DEP).
- Being resourceful.
- 2 years’ experience in telecommunication.
- Ability to read and understand MAC/service calls.
- Can perform either new installations or Moves, Adds and Changes.
- Reviews completed work with customers in order to get work sheet signed off.
- Bilingual French and English.
- Negative background check is mandatory.
- Driver license.
- Customers, site contact
- Ladder, hand tools, drills and test equipment
- Office space and equipment room
Our employees are the ambassadors of CONNEX with clients and business partners. Their skills, integrity and sense of responsibility are the keys to our success. Training for all employees, regardless of their function in our organization is considered a priority. In addition, our pay scale is competitive and we offer a full range of benefits.
You are interested to enrich your work experience? We need people like you, passionate and committed. If you want to join our team, please send your resume to the following address:
CONNEX Telecommunications Inc. is committed to diversity and encourages applications from all qualified candidates, especially aboriginal persons, members of sexual minority groups, persons with disabilities, visible minorities and women. Upon request by the applicant, accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process.
We thank all applicants for their interest in this position, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.