Warehouse Merchandise Handler, In Store Career Opportunity!
Ashley HomeStore is currently seeking Warehouse Merchandise Handlers, In Store for our Mississauga store located at Unit 2 - 5900 Mavis Rd.
As a Warehouse Merchandise Handler, In Store you will be responsible for providing support related to visual presentation, warehousing, customer service, pickups, movement of goods and store maintenance. On occasion you may also be required to assist our Delivery Driver with all aspects of loading and unloading products into our guests’ homes.
Ashley is committed to investing in our team members; we offer:
- Market competitive wages;
- Comprehensive benefits plan, educational assistance program and excellent employee discounts;
- Employer Sponsored Retirement Savings Plan;
- Career growth and continuous development;
- Respectful and family-oriented working environment with strong company values.
As a Warehouse Merchandise Handler (In Store) you will:
- Provide efficient and accurate support related to visual presentation, warehousing, customer service, pickups, movement of goods & merchandising.
- Responsible for store maintenance - including the exterior of the building
- Receive product, and prepare outbound shipments.
- Prepare product for delivery or floor placement.
- Maintain and provide accurate inventory documentation.
- Loading and unloading of freight trailers.
- Keep warehouse area organized and clean.
As a successful candidate you will have the following:
- High School Diploma or GED preferred
- 6 months to 1 year related experience an asset
- Able to work during retail hours (days, evenings, weekends and holidays)
- Demonstrated working knowledge of MS Office products and ability to learn in-house inventory management system
- Physically fit, able to lift and move objects up to 100 lbs.
How did we get to be the #1 retailer in North America?
With innovative marketing concepts, quality products and state-of-the-art manufacturing methods, Ashley HomeStores continue to have a stream of satisfied guests who contribute to our continuous growth. But we know we couldn’t do any of this without our talented team members. Our team members are committed to providing an exceptional guest experience. Our team members make the difference!
Plan Your Future With Us!
Apply now at www.ashleycareers.ca !
Start Your Interview Today!
Ashley HomeStore welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Warehouse, warehouse worker, forklift, picking, shipping, laborer, order picker, packer, labourer, warehouse, manager warehouse, order packer picker receiving shipping warehouse, general warehouse ,clerk inventory warehouse, supervisor warehouse associate warehouse labourers warehouse part time warehouse data warehouse general labour labourer line loader order packaging packer picker receiving shipping warehouse worker warehouse worker jobs warehouse air airfreight borde brokerage cargo cross customs export forwarding freight import international overseas receiving shipment shipping surface trade traffic transborder transportation warehouse