You will coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is important.
- Develo p new user-facing features using React.js.
- Develop complex features and functionalities in WordPress. Design and implement new features and functionality
- Establish and guide the website’s architecture
- Ensure high-performance and availability, and manage all technical aspects of the Content Management System(s).
- Build reusable components and front-end libraries for future use and integrate them with the WordPress frontend.
- Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code.
- Optimize components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers.
- Consult with clients to develop and document Web site requirements
- Prepare mock-ups and storyboards
- Develop Web site architecture and determine hardware and software requirements
- Source, select and organize information for inclusion and design the appearance, layout and flow of the Web site
- Create and optimize content for the Web site using a variety of graphics, database, animation and other software
- Plan, design, write, modify, integrate and test Website related code
- Conduct tests and perform security and quality controls
- May lead and coordinate multidisciplinary teams to develop Web site graphics, content, capacity and interactivity
- May research and evaluate a variety of interactive media software products.
- Experience building user interfaces for websites and/or web applications.
- Strong understanding of PostgreSQL.
- Experience with migrating databases.
- Knowledge of Android SDK and React Native framework.
- Experience with Wire framing tools like Pencil.
- Experience designing and developing responsive design websites
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Familiarity with newer specifications of ECMAScript i.e. ES6 and beyond.
- Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs.
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token.
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization.
- Familiarity with code versioning tools such as Git, SVN, and Mercurial.
We will prioritize applicants who:
- Have experience beyond web development, such as mobile apps, PhoneGap, infrastructure, big data, etc.
- Have practical experience in an Agile team environment
- SOA: 1 year
- Rest/ JSON: 3 years
- ReactJS-1 year minimum
- Node JS: 1 year
- Mobile App Development-1 year
Job Types: Temporary, Contract
Salary: $25.00 to $35.00 /hour