This post has expired! It was posted more than 90 days ago.
Welder and Fabricator
Hi Tech Air Systems Inc. has a reputation for producing quality reliable spray booths and air make-up systems for automotive and industrial applications. As a world class manufacturer, Hi Tech Air Systems Inc. provides technology, expertise and support to integrate its products into every customer's application.
At this time, we are looking for an experienced Automotive Welder and Fabricator to join our team. The successful candidate will have years of experience in welding fabrication, specializing in custom and complex designs.
Your duties are as follows:
- Initial assessment and estimate costs for projects;
- Advice client of timeframe and any necessary pre- and post-production care;
- Review and finalize drawing specifications as per advised structural forms;
- Determine project sequence to ensure positioning of materials correspond with placement of other parts;
- Fabricate parts essential to project – as per original form or as per suggested by customer;
- Position, align, fit and weld parts to form units or to restore parts and materials to their original suggested form;
- Operate welding equipment: SMAW, GTAW, MIG, MULTI-PROCESSES, MULTI-OPERATORS;
- Operate, if needed, cutting equipment: HANDHELD & MECHANIZED PLASMA, CNC
- Secondary school diploma or equivalent
- At least 3 years of experience in welding fabrication
- Experience in an industrial modifications and set-up an asset
- Good English skills for smooth communication with customers and company staff
- College diploma or certificate in welding and experience will be considered as an asset
- Permanent, Full-time position
- $22.50 per hour at 35 hours per week. Overtime rate will be paid accordingly at $33.75 per hour, if applicable
- Location of work: 2180 Highway 7, Unit 20, Concord, ON L4K 1W6
How to apply:
Please apply with your resume by e-mail to email@example.com. Please put WELDER FABRICATOR on the subject line. Please do not contact the office directly.
For more information on our products and services, please visit http://hitechairsystems.com/.