Best Option Staffing Solutions, better known as BOSS, is always looking for experienced, talented workers of all types for our clients. Below you will find one of our current positions in which we are looking to hire for immediately!
BOSS Staffing is assisting our client, in hiring an experienced Welder/Fabricator!
This client is located in Mississauga, near Hurontario and Courtneypark. We are hiring for the day shift – 730am-4pm – there may be some time when you need to work overtime in order to meet customer requirements. The starting rate of pay is $25.00 per hour!
Advantages of working with us:
· Weekly pay
· Direct Deposit available
· Permanent Opportunity
· Overtime available!
· Benefits and other perks upon hire with client!
As a successful candidate you will:
· Be comfortable working with wire and perforated sheet metal
· Have previous manufacturing and production experience
· Fabricate parts utilizing wire mesh, perforated sheet metal and other metals
· Manufacturing of wire form jigs and special form tooling for customer parts
· Manufacturing of tooling for various machines
· Daily maintenance of production equipment
· Performing and supervising set up of all production equipment
· Operation of machinery to meet daily production goals
· Perform quality inspections as required
· Assisting in process flow improvements where required
· Assist in quoting when necessary
· Assist in prototype development
· Have strong product knowledge – wire mesh/cloth, perforated sheet metal
· Have set up and operating experience with production equipment including spot and bar welder, hydraulic shear, hydraulic press break, slitter, straight and cut, band saw, roll former, spot welder, etc.
· Experience in MIG, TIG and Oxy Acetylene welding processes
· Ability to effectively read and interpret blueprint and other drawings
· Exceptional fabrication abilities with various types of metals/alloys
· Quick learner and self starter
· Excellent time management & organizational skills
· Good written and verbal communication skills
· Strong mathematical and numerical reasoning skills/aptitude
· Excellent problem solving skills
· Ability to effectively multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
· Leadership experience a definite asset
If you are interested in working with us, please come in for a walk-in interview and registration session. Our office is conveniently located near Dixie and Advance in Brampton.
Our address is:
190 Wilkinson Road
Transit from Shoppers World - Take the 511 Zum eastbound, get off at Dixie Road, board the 18 Dixie South and ask to be let out at the corner of Dixie and Advance. Our office faces the bus stop (across the grass).
Driving from Highway 401 - North on Highway 410, exit on Steeles Avenue, turn right to go westbound on Steeles, turn right on Dixie Road, right on Advance Rd, right on Wilkinson Rd. We are the 2nd driveway on the left. Come to the back of the building and we’re on the corner closest to Advance.
Please ensure to bring the following with you so that we can get you to work as soon as possible:
· 2 Professional Employment References
· 2 Pieces of Government Issued Photo Identification (Drivers License, Health Card, Passport, Birth Certificate, etc.)
· Proof of SIN Number (T4 Slip, Government Paperwork, Pay Stubs) with any accompanying work and study permits
· Direct Deposit Information
Is this the PERFECT job for you? Give us a call NOW to book an interview! We’re here to help you Monday to Friday from 9am to 5pm – 905-497-6752
If you are having difficulties applying through this website, please email us a copy of your resume to apply @ bossstaffing.ca (no spaces) and the name of the position in which you wish to apply and we will get back to you as soon as we can!
Looking for a different position? We have TONS of jobs available in all different fields!
Come in and visit us TODAY to find your ideal position!
We look forward to working with you!
Best Option Staffing Solutions welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.