This post has expired! It was posted more than 90 days ago.
Window Manufacturing Supervisor
Fibertec Fiberglass Windows and Doors Manufacturing is a recognized leader in the fiberglass windows and doors industry. We provide one of the most comprehensive lines of high performance energy efficient windows and doors in Canada and North America. We use only environment-friendly materials in manufacturing our products and our in-house IGMAC certified sealed unit glass manufacturing allows us to achieve top quality triple pane fiberglass windows that outperform all others
We pride ourselves in providing uncompromising quality fiberglass frames that offer energy efficiency and beauty combined, with a lifetime warranty to guarantee the quality of our products. Fibertec’s fiberglass windows and doors provide durable, reliable, thermally efficient and cost-effective solutions for your home.
With the growing call for sustainable and quality window products and installations, our goal is to come up and provide Ontarians with innovative ideas that will make green window installation easy for all.
At this time, we are looking for an experienced Window Manufacturing Supervisor to join our growing team.
As an Window Manufacturing Supervisor, you will perform the following duties:
- Simultaneous supervision of all aspects of manufacturing and assembly;
- Direct daily operations by overseeing distribution of work and schedules and ensuring all departments understand target and implement structural processes;
- Ensure all item measurements, thickness, and sealings adhere to company’s standards;
- Supervise all work with PVCu, Aluminum, wood, and glass materials;
- If needed, attend to completion of projects as well as construction inspections to ensure base can support weight of windows;
- Monitor progress of various assignments and report to department manager;
- Train new workers on particular window cutting/glazing techniques;
- Ensure health and safety regulations are followed;
- Coordinate with management in setting target production and prepare weekly reports on project completion and staff productivity
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- Secondary diploma;
- 3 years of experience working as windows manufacturing supervisor/manager, experience as glazer/glazing supervisor will be considered as an asset
- Thorough understanding of PVCu, Aliminum, wood, and glass works
- Knowledge of metal sashing, molding fabrication (window wall frame), and structural drawings
- Good communication skills
Terms & Conditions:
- Permanent, full time employment - 35 hours per week with an occasional need to work overtime (up to 44 hours per week)
- Compensation: $26.25 per hour. Overtime rate of 1 ½ of base pay or $36.38 will apply after 44 hours as per the Ontario ESA requirements.
- Work location: 43 Plant Farm Blvd. Brantford, Ontario, N3S 7W2
How to apply:
Please apply with your detailed resume and cover letter outlining previous duties in same/similar capacity by regular mail (address as above) or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject: Attn: Window Manufacturing Supervisor.
Please do not contact the employer directly, employer will contact you if you are found suitable for the position.